Is Bitcoin trading easier or better with automated Bitcoin trading bots? Crypto trading bots are an offshoot of trading automation software that can execute trading strategies without human intervention. Trading bots were used in stock markets with much success and they have now made an entry into the crypto market as well. Since the crypto market is open 24×7 it is best to invest in trading bots that can offer the kind of efficiency that is not possible to get with manual trading.
Trading bots will vary according to feature, price, and compatibility. You can also use the open source and free versions if you are technically savvy traders and for an extensive bitcoin trade you can choose automated trading apps that use well framed algorithms; visit www.bitcoinloophole.io for more information . They will execute trades depending on specific trade strategies that have been configured into them. When configuration is done, the bot is vetted using a method called backtesting. This technique will use historical exchange data for determining whether the trading strategy is going to be successful or not. Here are the 5 best Bitcoin trading bots that you can use:
- Cryptohopper: This is a cloud-based bot working with multiple exchanges and crypto coins. It offers easy installation and round-the-clock trading. The intuitive dashboard only needs a few minutes to start up. The bot is embedded with signalers that let you access professional analysts from the outside. Cryptohopper is compatible with most leading exchanges like Coinbase, KuCoin, Kraken, Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Huobi, etc.
- 3Commas: This is a popular trading bot supporting multiple exchanges too; almost 70000 traders use the 3Commas bot. It accounts for nearly $60 million worth of trades every day. Users can track multiple trade orders across different exchanges and they can come up with informed trade strategies. The user interface is highly intuitive and loaded with features and detailed analytics. You can set stop-loss and take-profit orders. It also provides multiple tools for creating, evaluating and backtesting portfolios. You can even emulate successful trade strategies. It offers mobile apps for both Android and iOS and you may even set advanced orders on exchanges which may not be currently supporting it. 3Commas has also come out with a trader’s diary for gathering all your trades in one place.
- GunBot: This is another leading crypto trading bot catering to more than 6000 traders. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. The bot has inbuilt trading strategies like Ping Pong, Step Gain, and Bollinger Bands, and you can even customize strategies depending on your trading approach. This bot also offer a Lite version with limited functions allowing tracers to experiment using smaller amounts. It I compatible with Kraken, KuCoin, Huobi, Poloniex, etc.
- Gekko: This is a free, open source trading bot that can be downloaded from Github platform. It works with all key operating systems like Linux, Mac, and Windows and even runs on the cloud and on Raspberry Pi. The web interface allows you to monitor trade strategies and data; you can back-test the data and view projections. The bot will update you via emails social media platforms, and telegram. It is compatible with Bitfinex, BitStamp, Poloniex, etc.
- Zenbot: This is another popular, free, and open source trade bot which is lightweight but powered by artificial intelligence. It can support multiple assets and handle high-frequency trading. It works with prime Bitcoin exchanges like Gemini, Bittrex, GDAX, Poloniex, etc.